We Are CLOSED!

Hi All,

Pls to take note that We are CLOSED till further notice.


Thank you for all the support.

Cheers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kaeal Mini Sesame Street Birthday cake



Mummy Rena read reviews from some of my previous clients and like the fresh cream with strawberry filling. In fact, she called me from overseas to pre-order this birthday cake for Baby Kaeal (Thank you!) She also like what I did for Baby Issac previously with the mini sesame street toppers and requested it for her precious 1st birthday cake. Really thank Rena for giving me the freedom to design the cake. Well, I hope she likes the "surprise".


1 comment:

Rena Ker said...

William did a fantastic job. The critics were right. Everyone loved the cake, the yummy strawberries and the fluffy spongy cake. Needless to say, I has many request from my guests to take the leftovers back. I had to divided them equally to make everyone happy. I wished they had spare me some, too bad. I love the beautiful surprise!!! Kaeal did too. The cake turns out to be much more prettier than I've expected. Everyone started asking for my baker's contact. Kaeal had a double birthday bash and naturally we had two birthday cakes for his 1st birthday. Of course William's creation stood out well compare to the other one we had. We would definitely order again if we do come back for Kaeal's birthday next year.