We Are CLOSED!

Hi All,

Pls to take note that We are CLOSED till further notice.


Thank you for all the support.

Cheers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Belle Birthday cake Part 2 - Princess Cupcake


Princess Belle wanted a Cupcake theme for her birthday celebration at her school. Aiyo! It really created a big headache for me as I have never done any cupcake orders before.Praise God that day for helping me with the preparation, especially bcoz Joy had a super high fever the night before. I think I only zz for 2 hrs in the midst of preparing the cupcakes and taking care of Joy. Really Thank God for his grace. I'm very happy with the overall effect of the cupcakes. It had a princess theme as well and the cupcakes were swirled with pink fresh cream to give it a very girlish princess feeling..hehe..

No comments: